08 October 2010

Tagged by Jajai

Dear Jajai, I've done your assignment :D

1. Name 1 person who made u laugh last night??
Ms.W

2. What were you doing 1 hour ago??
Writing something about choice-crap

3. What was the last thing you said out loud??
I wasn't talking much this morning

4. Where's the next place you're going to??
The next thing on my mind

5. What was the last thing you paid for?? 
Oily, fried noodle..taste sucks!

6. Where were you last night??
Somewhere they called The Matrix?

7. What's the best ice-cream flavour??
Ice-cream that taste like an ice-cream


8. Do you wanna cut your hair???
She won't allow me :(

9. Do you love to 'melatah'??
You mean 'mencarut'? :D

10. If that so (melatah), what will you said out loud??
I really don't want my page looks dirty you know.. :D

11. What does the last text-msg received say??
RM0. Dptkn 1 permainan bimbit percuma dgn menyertai Gameloft Club sekarang!

12. Will you get married in the future??
It's not the question of will, it's when

13. Do you chew your straw??
All the time :D

14. Do you make-up your own words??
Yes, I'm learning how to make-up one. Ergo, I don't make-up my own :)

15. Is there anyone you like/ love right now??
Seriously? Do I look like a lonely pathetic dude?

16. Tag to other 5 blogger/ more :
Anyone who reads this
Got-cha! :)

5 comments:

mirachantek said...

your answers annoyed me. hahaha

at least that makes me smile while i'm stuck in my SUCKInpolitical sc. class.

Mr.P said...

which answer?hehe

SyAfaWaNi ♥‿♥ said...

wani likes num 1,8, 12, 13 & 15 for certain reasons..haha..

:: Miss Jajai :: said...

ok...u get A-...
lalalala~~~
=P

SyAfaWaNi ♥‿♥ said...

uitttt..apa lak A-?? A++ okeh!! hihi:P